Fire Regulation in Ireland
Property Industry Ireland, in association with ByrneWallace, will be holding a briefing event on the topic of Fire Regulation in Ireland from 8am – 9.30am, Thursday 1 March at ByrneWallace’s offices, 88 Harcourt Street, Dublin 2, D02 DK18. The event will provide attendees with a better understanding of fire regulation in Ireland including:
- a run through of current legislation and relevant case law
- challenges and blockages for development, in particular in meeting Ireland’s housing objectives
- prospects for reform
Proposed attendees include anyone interested in learning more about the developments in fire regulation and the impacts on development in Ireland, including developers, contractors, architects, planners, engineers, financiers and professionals.
The agenda for the event is as follows:
8.00am Briefing commences
- Welcome by Martin Cooney, Partner and Head of Construction, ByrneWallace
- Martin Davidson, Managing Director, Jeremy Gardner Associates Ireland
- Deirdre Hennessy, Senior Associate, Construction, ByrneWallace
Please register your attendance in advance on the PII website.